- 2 small zucchinis, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet or grill pan. Pour in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté all the zucchini that fit in one layer. Try not to overlap the slices.
- Cook the slices on one side until they start blistering a little and become golden brown. This will take 2-3 minutes.
- Flip them to cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat with the remaining oil and zucchini. Serve hot.